You can force the placement of all the labels belonging to a given label class on the map with the Place overlapping labels option. When this option is checked, a label for each feature in this label class will be placed regardless of whether they overlap each other.
- Open the Label Manager by clicking the Label Manager button on the Labeling toolbar.
- Click a label class in the Label Classes list.
- Click the Properties button.
- Click the Conflict Detection tab on the Placement Properties dialog box.
- Check Place overlapping labels.
- Click OK on all dialog boxes.