In ArcMap, ArcScene, or ArcGlobe, a spatial bookmark identifies a particular geographic location that you want to save and reference later. By creating a bookmark, navigating in the display, creating another bookmark, and so on, they can be imported as keyframes to create a map view track in ArcMap, a camera track in ArcScene, and a globe camera track in ArcGlobe.
In ArcScene and ArcGlobe, a bookmark identifies a particular camera perspective that you want to save and refer to later.
- If the Animation toolbar is not present in your application, click Customize on the Main menu of the application, point to Toolbars, then click Animation.
- After creating bookmarks in ArcMap, ArcScene, or ArcGlobe, click the Animation drop-down menu and click Create Keyframe .
- Check Import from bookmarks and choose a bookmark in the drop-down list.
- Click the Destination track drop-down arrow and choose a track, or click New to create a new track.
- Click Create to create a keyframe using the imported bookmark.
- Continue choosing bookmarks in the drop-down list and clicking Create to import all bookmarks as keyframes.
- Click OK.
A track—camera (ArcScene), globe camera (ArcGlobe), or map view (ArcMap)—is created using the imported bookmarks.