Available with Data Reviewer license.
The checks in a batch job identify all the aspects of a database on which you want to perform quality control tasks. The checks can be set up to run on an entire feature class, a feature class subtype, or a set of features that has been selected using a Structured Query Language (SQL) query. They can also be configured for several different feature classes within the same batch job.
You can also duplicate checks and apply them to several different feature classes at once. The Duplicate Check Generator allows you to include a check more than once in a batch job without having to individually configure it each time. For example, you could use the same feature class for feature class 2 in the Geometry on Geometry check but change which feature classes are used for feature class 1.
For example, you can use this method to find duplicate geometry in the same feature class. You can configure the Duplicate Geometry Check where feature class 1 and feature class 2 are both SystemValve. You can duplicate this check for ControlValves, Fittings, Meters, Hydrants, and so forth. When you duplicate the check and use the Populate All Feature Class Parameters option, it will update Feature Class 1 and Feature Class 2 with the same feature class so that both feature classes are the same; for example, Feature Class 1 is SystemValve and Feature Class 2 is SystemValve.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Batch Job Manager button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box appears.
- Click Open.
The Select Batch Job File dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the Reviewer batch job you want to open, then click Open.
The Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box appears with the contents of the batch job.
- Right-click the check you want to duplicate and click Duplicate Check.
The Duplicate Check Generator dialog box appears.
- Choose an option in the Feature Class to Duplicate area.
If the check requires more than one feature class, you can choose to use multiple feature classes for the first, second, or third feature class.
- Check the Populate All Feature Class Parameters check box to duplicate the check using all the feature classes in a database.
- Check the check boxes next to the feature classes and subtypes on which to run the check in the Feature Classes/Tables list.
- Click OK.
- To move the duplicated checks to another group, click and drag them to the group you want to use.
- Save the batch job.
- Click OK.
The duplicate checks appear on the Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box in the Output of Duplicate group.