How to use
How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
- Run the application.
- Use the Open Document command on the ToolbarControl to browse to a pre-authored map document to load into the PageLayoutControl.
- Use the commands and tools on the ToolbarControl to navigate around the map document.
- Right-click the PageLayoutControl to display the pop-up menu.
- Use the custom Add Date tool to add an element to the PageLayoutControl containing the current date.
- Double-click a map or layer label in the TOCControl to edit the label.
- Customize the ToolbarControl by adding new commands, toolsets, or menus from the CustomizeDialog.
- To alter the appearance of an existing item on the ToolbarControl, right-click the item to display the context menu.
If you installed the samples feature,
you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
|Engine Developer Kit
||ArcGIS for Desktop Basic
||ArcGIS for Desktop Standard
||ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced