How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
- Start the application using the supplied executable .jar file, Ant, or your integrated development environment (IDE). An empty window opens.
- Click the window and set control points for the spline.
- Double-click when you have enough points.
- Type the characters. The character string should follow the spline.
- Press Enter. The spline is redrawn.
If you installed the samples feature, you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Basic|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Standard|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced|