How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
- Start the ModifyLegendFormat application.
- Click Open to load a map document into the PageLayout control.
- Click the AddLegend button. A legend is added to the page layout. (To delete the legend, click the DeleteLegend button.)
- Click the ChangeAreaPatch button. A dialog box opens with area patch symbols.
- Select a symbol and click OK. The selected symbol is applied to the legend.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 using the ChangeLinePatch button to change the line patch symbol.
If you installed the samples feature, you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
|symbologybean/ModifyLegendFormat.java||Uses the Symbology control to change the legend format.|
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Basic|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Standard|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced|