How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
- Run the sample.
- Navigate the globe using the Navigation tool, and click the Capture View button at different locations as you navigate.
- Click the Play Animation button. This animates the globe along the path you navigated in the previous step.
- Click the ellipses button to specify the file in which to save the animation.
- Click Save. The animation you created is saved as a .aga file.
- Click the Load Animation button on the Load Animation tab and browse to an animation (.aga) file.
- Click the Play Animation button to animate the globe.
If you installed the samples feature, you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
|globe/CreateAndPlayApplication.java||Contains the code to build the user interface (UI) for the sample.|
|globe/AnimationPanel.java||Contains the swing code to build a panel containing the animation controls. This panel is placed to the west of the Globe control.|
|globe/AnimationPanelActionListener.java||Contains the code to handle events raised by AnimationPanel.java and delegates to AnimationUtil.java to create, load, save, and play the animations.|
|globe/AnimationUtil.java||Contains the ArcObjects code to create, load, save, and play animations.|
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|