How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
- Define at least two new custom roles in you ArcGIS Server site called "gold" and "platinum".
- Associate one or more users to those two roles, as well as other roles.
- Deploy OperationAccessSOI.soe to your server.
- Attach the SOI to a map service of your choice.
- Optionally, secure the service.
- Observe how the find, identify, and export operations are only available when the request is authenticated and the authenticated user is in either the gold or platinum roles.
If you installed the samples feature, you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
|soi/OperationAccessSOI.java||The OperationAccessSOI Java Server Object Interceptor Extension class.|
|lib/OperationAccessSOI.soe||The deployable SOE file.|