How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
- Run the EditTOCLabels application and load the data as outlined for your chosen language.
- Toggle the visibility of data layers in the TOC control.
- Toggle between the Map control and the PageLayout control. The buddy changes and the TOC control updates itself.
- Edit the TOC control labels by clicking a label, then clicking it a second time to invoke label editing. (You can press the ESC key on the keyboard during the edit session to cancel the label edit.)
- Run the application again.
- Click the Load Document button, and browse your file system for an MXD or PMF file with which to work.
If you installed the samples feature, you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Basic|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Standard|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced|