How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
- Start the sample application.
- Click Open to load a map document into the PageLayout control.
- Click Select Text Symbol on the toolbar.
- Select a text symbol from the dialog box and click OK.
- Type the desired text in the text box and select a size from the drop-down list.
- Right-click the display. The text element is added.
If you installed the samples feature, you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Basic|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Standard|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced|