How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
- Run the BufferFeatures application.
- Click Add Layer to add a feature layer.
- Click the Select Features tool and select features in the feature layer.
- Select an applicable buffer width.
- Optionally, selelct the Save to shape check box and type the file name in the text field to persist the buffer as a shapefile.
- Click Buffer to buffer the selected features.
If you installed the samples feature, you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Basic|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Standard|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced|