How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
- Create a file geodatabase in the output folder.
- Create a raster catalog and load the datasets from the input raster workspace folder into the raster catalog. A reference to a raster workspace is obtained from a raster workspace factory object by creating an instance of the raster workspace factory, then calling the OpenFromFile method on the factory to get the raster workspace.
- Since the catalog is stored in the file geodatabase, obtain an object from the file geodatabase workspace factory and get the empty raster workspace from it. In this sample, there are two datasets in the geodatabase. Get a reference to it from the collection of dataset objects, which are held in the IEnumDataset interface.
- Prepare the catalog for inserts by creating a feature cursor.
- Iterate through the collection of rasters and load each one into the raster catalog.
- Run the application. This application creates a file geodatabase and a raster catalog inside the file geodatabase. The raster datasets are loaded into the raster catalog from a folder.
If you installed the samples feature, you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Basic|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Standard|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced|