How to use
How to use ArcGIS samples for help on running the sample.
Data has been provided for your use with this sample. It can be found at
<Your ArcGIS Developer Kit Install directory>/Samples/data/arcobjects/serverobjectinterceptors/LayerAccessSOI.
- Deploy LayerAccessSOI.soe to your server (or your own modified version if you have changed the path for the permission.json file).
- Enable the SOI on a map service.
- Disable caching of layer resources in the ArcGIS Server REST handler.
- Consume the service using different users.
- Note how certain layers are only visible when the request is authenticated and matches the permissions defined in permission.json.
If you installed the samples feature,
you will find the files associated with this sample in <Your Developer Kit install location>\DeveloperKit10.4\Java\Samples\ArcObjects.
||The LayerAccessSOI Java Server Object Interceptor Extension class.
||The deployable SOE file.
||Defines layer permissions. Place this file in the arcgisoutput server directory.