Data Interoperability のライセンスで利用可能。
An interoperability connection is a user-created link to one or more data sources that is managed in the Catalog tree as a single direct-read dataset. The connection specifies the data source and the FME reader and any parameters supported by the chosen format.
Interoperability connections can be used to aggregate files, perform translations on the fly, define a coordinate system, and store format-specific parameters such as database connections and passwords. All interoperability connections are saved in the Interoperability Connections folder.
Possible uses include the following examples:
- Connecting to WFS (Web Feature Service) services and adding the data to your map
- Enabling quick access to data that requires parameters such as a user name and a password
- Aggregating the contents of multiple files as a single dataset (can include different folder locations)
- Maintaining a live connection to an external database view
- Creating datasets for files that are not displayed in the Catalog window by default, for example, MicroStation DGN files saved with nonstandard file extensions