Data Reviewer のライセンスで利用可能。
Groups are a means of categorizing the checks you have in a batch job. They differ from the categories for the checks in the Reviewer Batch Job Manager in that you can name them and use them to divide the checks according to the types of data you are checking. For example, you can categorize the checks according to the feature class types you are checking, such as Transportation, Hydrologic, and Vegetation. You can also divide the checks according to the types of relationships you are checking, such as Points and Polygons or Land and Water.
As needed, you can add groups to categorize the checks in a batch job based on the part of the data that is being validated.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Batch Job Manager button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box appears.
- Click Open.
The Select Batch Job File dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the Reviewer batch job you want to open, then click Open.
The Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box appears with the contents of the batch job.
- Right-click the batch job and click New Group.
A new group appears in the batch job.
- Click the group name so it becomes editable.
- Type a new group name and press ENTER.
- [OK] をクリックします。