You can use the Merge tool to import multiple CAD feature classes of the same type as a single geodatabase feature class.
The following steps describe how to use the tool, accepting the default values:
- Open the Merge tool dialog box.
- Drag one or more similar CAD feature class types from the Catalog window into the Input Features text box.
- Click the Output Dataset browse button and navigate to an existing geodatabase.
- Type an appropriate feature class name and click Save.
- (Optional) Use the Field Map controls if you need to rename, delete, or modify the output properties of specific fields.
- Click OK to run the tool.