Mit der Geostatistical Analyst-Lizenz verfügbar.
The Erweiterung "ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst" provides the capability for surface modeling using deterministic and geostatistical methods. The tools it provides are fully integrated with the GIS modeling environments and allow GIS professionals to generate interpolation models and assess their quality before using them in any further analysis. Surfaces (model output) can subsequently be used in models (both in the ModelBuilder and Python environments), visualized, and analyzed using other ArcGIS extensions, such as Erweiterung "ArcGIS Spatial Analyst" and Erweiterung "ArcGIS 3D Analyst".
The tools provided in the Erweiterung "ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst" are grouped into three categories:
- The Geostatistical Analyst toolbar gives access to a series of Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis (ESDA) graphs.
- The Geostatistical Wizard (also accessed through the toolbar) leads analysts through the process of creating and evaluating an interpolation model.
- A set of geoprocessing tools that are specially designed to work with the outputs of the models and extend the capabilities of the Geostatistical Wizard.
The following topics provide information on how to access and configure the Erweiterung "ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst" and a quick tour of its main components and features:
- How to access and configure the extension: Enabling the Erweiterung "ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst" and Adding the Geostatistical Analyst toolbar to ArcMap
- A quick tour of the main components and features: A quick tour of Geostatistical Analyst