You can add another symbol to the missed approach box when a turn direction and navaid symbol are needed within the same box. You can do this by copying the Procedure_Id field from the MissedApproachProc_C table into a new record. If the Numseq_Val field is the same for the matching Procedure_Id, you will need to choose the MAProcedure_Code field and one of the domain values. If you have a Procedure_Id with two matching Numseq_Val fields, the row that comes first in the table will need to carry all the information for the missed approach box; the second row will only need the MAProcedure_Code.
- Start ArcMap.
- Add the MISSEDAPPRAOCHPROC_C table from the production database to ArcMap by clicking the Add Data button .
- Right-click the MISSEDAPPROACHPROC_C table in the table of contents and click Open.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aviation Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Aviation Editing toolbar.
- Double-click in the empty row at the bottom of the attributes table.
A new record appears in the table.
- Copy the Procedure_Id entry of the procedure leg to which you want to add the additional symbol to the missed approach box.
- Paste the Procedure_Id into the new record Procedure_Id field.
- Copy the following information from the existing record in which you want an additional symbol added to the new record:
- In the new record, choose the symbol you want from the MAProcedure_Code field drop-down list.
- Click the Save Edits button on the Aviation Editing toolbar.
- Click the Stop Editing button on the Aviation Editing toolbar.
- Re-create the instrument approach profile view.
The additional symbol is added to the specified missed approach box.