Evaluate a site allows you to click on the map, create a trade area and output a report in one wizard session. This provides a simple method for gathering information about a potential site. For this exercise, you will create a drive-time trade area.
Click Evaluate Site on the Business Analyst toolbar and click Click on the Map.
The pointer appears with a circle.
- Move the pointer anywhere on the map between the two San Francisco store locations and click.
The Evaluate Site Wizard dialog box appears.
- Click the Drive Time button and click Next.
- On the Evaluate Site Wizard dialog box, click the 1 button to change the drive-time trade areas created and click Next.
This will create a 5-minute drive-time trade area around the point clicked on the map.
- On the Evaluate Site Wizard dialog box, click the Create Reports check box and click Next.
- On the Evaluate Site Wizard dialog box, click the For Individual Features button and click Next.
- On the Evaluate Site Wizard dialog box, click Demographic and Income Profile in the left column and click the single right arrow to move the report to the column on the right.
- On the Evaluate Site Wizard dialog box and click Finish.
Click Exercise 5: Creating a study area and adding business listings to go to the next exercise.