Available with Data Reviewer license.
One way of using a polygon grid with a Reviewer session is to link the grid to the Reviewer table. When you link the grid to the table, the grid is synchronized with the records in the Reviewer table to determine which records are associated with cells in the polygon grid. The records that fall within the cells of the grid have values that relate to the grid based on the grid attribute field you choose.
When the grid is added, optional fields can be automatically added to the polygon grid's feature class to store review, correction, and verification information for Reviewer table records within each grid cell.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- Click the Reviewer Table Properties button on the Reviewer Table window.
The Reviewer Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Grid tab.
- Click Browse.
The Select Grid Feature Class dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the polygon grid you want to use.
You can choose any geodatabase feature class or shapefile.
- Click Add.
- Click the Unique ID Field drop-down arrow and choose a field to use when populating the QC_Grid field in the Reviewer table.
- Click Link Current Grid.
- Click OK.