Available with Data Reviewer license.
When you are using the Reviewer Overview window, you can navigate the map document as well as a polygon grid. The Zoom To Full Extent command allows you to zoom to the full extent of your data. This does not affect the data that is currently displayed in the Reviewer Overview window, only the data currently loaded in ArcMap.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Overview button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Overview window appears as a docked window in ArcMap.
- Add a grid to the Reviewer Overview window from a database or from the map.
- Click the Zoom To Full Extent button on the Reviewer Overview window.
The map zooms out to the full extent.