The Multinational Geospatial Co-production Program (MGCP) product specification contains several facility type attributes for the building feature classes. These fields address the different types of primary building functions that can be identified. When more than one of these fields is populated, conflicts may result.
The MGCP Reset Facility Type Attributes tool resets all the building facility type attributes to 0 (Unknown) so the features can still be considered valid.
The values in the following attributes are reset by the MGCP Reset Facility Type Attributes tool:
Agricultural Facility Type
Cultural Facility Type
Corrections Facility Type
Commercial Facility Type
Communications Facility Type
Educational Facility Type
Government Facility Type
House of Worship Type
Manufacturing Facility Type
Military Facility Type
Public Accommodation Facility Type
Public Services Facility Type
Research Facility Type
Religious Facility Type
Security Facility Type
Transportation Facility Type
Utility Facility Type
- Start ArcMap.
- Load layers into the table of contents, ensuring that BuildP and BuildA are included.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Defense Mapping MGCP Tools.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Select the building features to be edited in the map display.
- Click the MGCP Reset Facility Type Attributes button on the Defense Mapping MGCP toolbar.
The building facility type fields for the selected building features are all set to 0 (Unknown).