You can remove the names of attributes that are not in your data. For instance, if the LEN_ field is not in any of your feature classes, you could remove it from the list of available names for the length attribute. You can also choose to restore the default settings for the attributes as needed.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Defense Mapping.
- On the Defense Mapping toolbar, click Defense Mapping > Options.
The Property Configuration dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click the Configuration File drop-down arrow and choose the file that has the configuration settings you want to modify.
- Click the Attributes tab.
- Right-click the attribute name you want to delete and click Remove selected attribute.
The attribute is removed from the list.
- Repeat step 6 as needed.
- Click OK.