You can add descriptive information as comments to a correction. The comments will be stored with the exported Notice to Mariners (NTM) file, not the parsed NTM file.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, set up the DNC production environment.
- Click the Notice To Mariners button on the Nautical DNC toolbar.
- Navigate to the location of the parsed NGA text file and click Select.
The Notice to Mariners dialog box appears.
- Right-click the reference number for which you want to add a comment and click Comment.
The Comment dialog box appears.
- Type a comment in the Enter Comment text box.
Up to 255 characters are allowed.
- Click OK.