The verification status allows you to note that a correction has been reviewed and verified.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, set up the DNC production environment.
- Click the Notice To Mariners button on the Nautical DNC toolbar.
- Navigate to the location of the parsed NGA text file and click Select.
The Notice to Mariners dialog box appears.
- Click the Target Layer drop-down arrow and choose a target layer.
- Right-click the appropriate reference number and click Verify.
- Click the new verification state.
- Unverified —False
The verification status updates.