Should a feature relationship no longer be needed, you can use the Relationship Manager tool to delete the relationship while keeping the features in the geodatabase.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Nautical.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Relationship Manager button on the Nautical toolbar.
The Relationship Manager window appears. It is blank by default.
- You can choose to customize your view. Go to Working with the Relationship Manager window for more information.
- Expand the tree view to see the relationship you want to delete.
- Right-click the relationship you want to delete and click Delete Relationship.
The relationship is deleted.