You can export changes made as a result of a Notice to Mariners (NTM) file. The exported file includes all data displayed in the Notice to Mariners dialog box and comments you added about the changes.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, set up the DNC production environment.
- Click the Notice To Mariners button on the Nautical DNC toolbar.
- Navigate to the location of the parsed NGA text file and click Select.
The Notice to Mariners dialog box appears.
- Click Export.
The Set Output File dialog box appears.
- Navigate to a location where you want to save the file.
- Type a name in the File name text box.
- Click Save.
A copy of the NTM file is saved in the location you designated.