If a feature in a collection no longer needs to participate in a relationship, you can remove it individually using the Relationship Manager tool.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Nautical.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Relationship Manager button on the Nautical toolbar.
The Relationship Manager window appears. It is blank by default.
- You can choose to customize your view. Go to Working with the Relationship Manager window for more information.
- Expand the Collection(s) level to see available features.
- Right-click the feature you want to remove and click Remove.
The feature is no longer in the relationship but is still in the geodatabase.