Available with Standard or Advanced license.
- Click the Editor menu on the Editor toolbar and click Start Editing.
- Click the Attributes button on the Editor toolbar.
- Click the Edit tool on the Editor toolbar.
- Click the feature that you want to set as a source or sink.
This feature must belong to one of the feature classes that you specified as containing sources and sinks when you built your network.
- Click the cell next to the AncillaryRole property in the Attributes window.
- Click Source or Sink to designate this feature as a source or sink (you can undo this later by clicking None in this list).
- Click the Editor menu on the Editor toolbar and click Stop Editing.
- Click Yes to save your changes.