- In the Catalog window, right-click the toolbox you wish to copy and click Copy.
- Right-click the destination folder or geodatabase and click Paste.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop a toolbox from one location to another as long as the drop location is of the same workspace type (folder or geodatabase) as the source location.
As with the drag and drop of datasets, if the location you are dropping on is on the same disk as the one you dragged from, the toolbox is moved. If the locations are on different disks, the toolbox is copied.
- Right-click the original (copied) toolbox and click Delete.
- Alternatively, you can select the toolbox and press the DELETE key.