Available with 3D Analyst license.
To change the font of a 2D Text graphic in ArcGlobe, you must first select the text element. Edit the font styles for text graphic from the Symbol Selector dialog box.
- Click the Select Graphics tool on the Globe 3D Graphics toolbar.
- Click to select the graphic text element you want to change.
- Right-click the selected text and click Properties.
- Click the Text tab and click Change Symbol to open the Symbol Selector dialog box.
- Choose a new font from the drop-down list.
- Click OK to close all dialog boxes and apply your changes.
You can also click the Text Property button on the 3D Graphics toolbar to invoke the Default Text Element Properties dialog box where you can access the options to edit your text graphic.
The selected text graphic is changed to the font you chose.