Available with 3D Analyst license.
When you want a hard copy of a 3D view, you can quickly print one from your default printer. You can also change the page setup to select another printer and specify the details of how you want the 3D view to print.
- Click the Print button from the Standard toolbar.
- Click Setup and adjust the following options:
- Click the printer name drop-down arrow to choose a printer.
- Click the paper size drop-down arrow to choose a size.
- Click Portrait or Landscape to set the orientation.
- Set other properties, such as Map Page Size, as required.
- Click OK to close the Page and Print Setup dialog box.
- Optionally, configure the Output Image Quality and Number of Copies settings.
- Click OK to print the document.
Or use the File menu and click Print.
By default, Map Page Size is checked to be the same as the printer paper settings. This is useful to ensure your map layout is not clipped during output. If you uncheck Use Printer Paper Settings, you can create a map page size independent of the printer.
You will now see a preview of your settings appear when you return to the Print dialog box.
- Tiling and Data Driven Pages are not applicable for 3D documents. As a result, these options will be disabled. They are only used for map layouts in ArcMap.