Available with 3D Analyst license.
Follow the steps below to define the base height for a 2D or 3D features in ArcScene, using a feature attribute or expression.
- Right-click the layer and click Properties.
- Click the Base Heights tab.
- Click the Use a constant value or expression option.
- Click the Calculate button .
- Double-click the field that will provide the z-value for the features.
- Click OK on all dialog boxes.
The 2D features are drawn in 3D using the attribute you selected as the z-value.