Available with Business Analyst license.
To make an existing Business Analyst Server project available to Business Analyst Desktop, download it from the server to your desktop system. As with uploading, you download using the ArcCatalog application.
To perform this task in ArcCatalog, follow these steps:
- Start a session in ArcCatalog.
- Navigate to Catalog > Business Analyst Data.
- Right-click Business Analyst Data and select Download Project.
- In the Select Business Analyst Server drop-down list, specify the URL of the server from which you want to download the project.
- In the Select Workspace drop-down list, select the workspace in which the project resides.
- In the Select an Existing Project drop-down list, choose the project to download.
- Under Select the items to Download, check to enable the items you want to download or disable the items you want to omit.
- Select an existing project, or specify a new project, for which you want to download the items.
- Click Download.
ArcCatalog creates a local version of the project from the specified server project. The Business Analyst Desktop application can use this new version. The download is now complete.
This action populates the remaining settings in the dialog box.