Available with Business Analyst license.
To make an existing Business Analyst Desktop project available to Business Analyst Server, upload it to the server using the ArcCatalog application.
To perform this task, follow these steps:
- Start a session in ArcCatalog.
- Navigate to Catalog > Business Analyst Repository.
- Right-click the project you want to upload.
- Click Upload Project and check the items you want to upload.
- In the Select Business Analyst Server drop-down list, enter the link to the Business Analyst Map Service that you want to upload the project to and click Connect.
- In the Authentication dialog box, enter the credentials of a user that is a member of the publisher role for Server for ArcGIS.
See Managing roles in Manager for more information.
- Select the items you want to upload and the project you want to upload to.
Supporting files are not project specific. You aren't required to pick a project to upload to.
- Click Upload.