Available with Business Analyst license.
Edit mode allows you to customize your report template. Editing options include adding a chart to a report, creating custom calculations, and editing cells and sections.
Standard Business Analyst Datasource (BDS) variables are available in the Fields section. You can add additional BDS layers such as your own custom BDS data. Once added, variables from both standard and custom BDS layers can be in the same report.
Click Edit to begin editing with the following functionality.
You can access these options from the Insert drop-down menu.
- Picture - Add an image to the report using Inside Table (within a selected cell) or floating (flexible resizing options). Double-click an inserted image for advanced options such as aspect ratio and setting sources as static or conditional.
- Chart - Insert a chart into a selected cell.
- Map Image - Insert a map into a selected cell.
- Adobe Flash Object - Add a dynamic SWF to the report using Inside Table (within a selected cell) or floating (flexible resizing options).
You can access these options from the File drop-down menu.
- New - Create a new report template.
- Open - Load existing report templates for editing which includes Territory Design reports.
- Save/Save As - Save report templates.
- Share... - Share custom reports with your organization and groups through ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
- Open from Portal... - Open online report templates that are stored in ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
- Page Setup... - Set the page size and orientation.
- Fusion Parameters... - Customize parameters that extend traditional report features and available options. The parameters are exposed through the report wizard and corresponding geoprocessing tools. For example, additional options can be added to a report such as controlling field inputs or input sources such as distance types.
- Exit Editor - Closes the editor.