Available with Data Reviewer license.
The checks in a batch job identify all the aspects of a database on which you want to perform quality control tasks. The checks can be set up to run on an entire feature class, a feature class subtype, or a set of features that has been selected using a Structured Query Language (SQL) query. They can also be configured for several different feature classes within the same batch job.
In the Reviewer Batch Job Manager, you can add checks to groups, edit checks, and remove them from groups. You can edit the parameters or change the feature class on which it is run. Checks can be added individually to ensure that data complies with product specifications.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Batch Job Manager button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box appears.
- Click Open.
The Select Batch Job File dialog box appears.
- Navigate to the Reviewer batch job you want to open, then click Open.
The Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box appears with the contents of the batch job.
- Right-click the group to which you want to add the check, point to New Check, point to the category name, then click the name of the check you want to add.
The check's properties dialog box appears.
- Configure the check parameters.
- Click OK.
The Reviewer Batch Job Manager dialog box appears. The check title appears below the group. If a check title is not provided, then the check name with the feature class name in parentheses will be displayed.
- Save the batch job.
- Click OK.