Available with Data Reviewer license.
The manual review options allow you to specify the action that is taken when a record is double-clicked in the Reviewer table. This mostly concerns how the record is selected in the map. You can also choose to not have the record selected in the map. Instead, the map can zoom to the general location of the feature in the map.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- Click the Reviewer Table Properties button on the Reviewer Table window.
The Reviewer Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Choose an option in the Table Browse Method area.
- Select By OID—Uses the ObjectID (OID) to select a feature
- Select By Primary User Defined Field—Uses a specified field from a drop-down list to select a feature
- Select By Location—Uses location information to select the closest feature
- No Selection—Does not select a feature in the map
- Click OK.