Available with Data Reviewer license.
Before any quality assurance tasks take place in your organization, a Reviewer session can be created in a workspace so the data technicians can start the process of validating data.
For example, as an administrator, there may be a series of sessions you want to set up for the data technicians in your organization. In this case, you could use the Create Reviewer Session tool to create sessions for data extents or the types of validation you want to perform on the data.
Learn more about the Create Reviewer Session geoprocessing tool
- Start ArcMap or ArcCatalog.
- Click the ArcToolbox button on the Standard toolbar.
The ArcToolbox window appears.
- Expand Data Reviewer Tools.
- Double-click the Create Reviewer Session geoprocessing tool.
The Create Reviewer Session dialog box appears.
- Choose the workspace you want to create the Reviewer session in by doing one of the following:
- Type the path to the workspace in the Reviewer Workspace text box.
- Click the Browse button next to the Reviewer Workspace text box and browse to the workspace you want to use.
- Type a name for the session in the Session Name text box.
- Configure additional session properties as necessary.
- Click OK.
A new Reviewer session is created in the specified workspace.