Available with Data Reviewer license.
Word wrapping allows the contents of a cell to fit within its margins when there is too much text to fit on a single line. For example, the Parameters field contains the values with which the check has been run. For the values to fit in a single cell, word wrapping needs to be applied so they are readable.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- Click the Reviewer Table Properties button on the Reviewer Table window.
The Reviewer Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Check the Enable Word Wrap check box in the Word Wrap area.
- Click OK.