Available with Data Reviewer license.
The table setting templates can be used to apply specific table views when a technician is reviewing, correcting, or verifying data. In this case, the template is the combination of all the Reviewer table properties, which are saved in the Reviewer database so they can be used later. The templates can be used to apply definition queries, column visibility options, and a polygon grid to a Reviewer table when a person is assigned a particular quality control task, such as correction or verification.
There are three types of templates you can use as the base for another custom template. Each one provides basic settings related to the visibility of fields in the Reviewer table.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- Click the Reviewer Table Properties button on the Reviewer Table window.
The Reviewer Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Properties tab.
- Choose the template type in the New Template area.
- Default—All the fields are visible in the Reviewer table.
- Review—The fields related to the Reviewer category, correction status, verification status, and the QC grid are not visible in the Reviewer table.
- Correction—The fields related to the Reviewer category are not visible in the Reviewer table.
- Click New.
- Type a name for the template in the Template Name text box.
- Configure the table settings you want to include in the template.
- Click OK.