Available with Data Reviewer license.
The feature zooming options allow you to configure the working scale for your data and a zooming factor when records are selected in the Reviewer table. The working scale defines the scale that is used when you zoom to geometry or features in the map. The fixed zoom factor determines how much the map is zoomed out so the geometry or feature is visible. Both of these properties work with the Reviewer table records and the Browse Features dialog box.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Start a Reviewer session in one of the following:
- Click the Reviewer Table button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
- Click the Reviewer Table Properties button on the Reviewer Table window.
The Reviewer Table Properties dialog box appears.
- Type the scale you want to use with the Reviewer table records in the Working Scale text box.
The value you type in this field represents the scale that is going to be used when you zoom to Reviewer or feature geometry for an item in the Reviewer table.
- Type a value in the Fixed Zoom Factor text box or move the slider to indicate how much to zoom in to the feature.
- Click OK.