Available with Data Reviewer license.
The Reviewer workspace is a geodatabase that contains the tables and feature dataset needed to store the results of your quality control workflows. The following process outlines the steps for setting up a Reviewer workspace when working with a file geodatabase.
Learn more about the different types of geodatabases.
You can create the Reviewer workspace using the Enable Data Reviewer geoprocessing tool or by completing the following the steps.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Data Reviewer.
- Click the Reviewer Session Manager button on the Data Reviewer toolbar.
The Reviewer Session Manager dialog box appears.
- Browse to the file geodatabase that you want the Reviewer tables and feature datasets to be created in.
- Click Add.
- When the Data Reviewer message appears, click Yes to open the Enable Data Reviewer geoprocessing tool.
The Enable Data Reviewer dialog box appears with the Workspace automatically populated.
- Click the Properties button next to the Coordinate System text box.
The Spatial Reference Properties dialog box appears.
- Choose the spatial reference you want to use with the Reviewer workspace.
- If necessary, update the configuration keyword option in the Select Configuration Keyword area.
- Click OK to enable the geodatabase to store Reviewer results.
- When the Enable Data Reviewer geoprocessing tool completes the operation, click Close.
- In the Reviewer Session Manager dialog box, in the Session area, click New.
- Click Start Session.
- Click Close to close the Reviewer Session Manager dialog box.
The button name changes to End Session.