Available with Geostatistical Analyst license.
The preview map is provided for all interpolation methods in the wizard, and it can be manipulated using the controls in the toolbar above it.
- Click the Zoom In button above the map view, then drag a box around the area of the map on which the zoom will occur.
- Click the Zoom Out button above the map view, then drag a box around the area of the map on which the zoom will occur.
- Click the Pan button and move the pointer into the map display, click and hold, then move the pointer to pan around the map display.
The map moves in coordination with the pointer.
- Click the Full Extent button to display the map using the full extent.
- Click the Show Layers button and choose which features to display.
- Click the Back arrow or the Forward arrow to display the previous or next extent.
- Click the Change points size button to change the symbology of the input points.
- Click the Show Legend button to toggle between showing and hiding the map legend.
- Click the Identify value button and click a location on the map to make a prediction and to highlight which points are used to make this prediction.