As part of maintaining data, you may need to add new equipment features to existing structure-equipment relationships. This could be the result of new equipment being installed on an existing structural feature.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Nautical.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Relationship Manager button on the Nautical toolbar.
The Relationship Manager window appears. It is blank by default.
- You can choose to customize your view. Go to Working with the Relationship Manager window for more information.
- Select the features you want to add from the data frame.
- On the main menu, click Edit > Copy.
- Right-click the structure feature to append to in the Relationship Manager window and click Append.
- If there are potential equipment features, you can optionally append them by right-clicking the potential equipment features and clicking Add to Structure.