The product XML file is used by the software for various processes such as the mapping of S-57 data to the geodatabase. The product XML file location property defines the location where all the product XML configuration files are stored. This property is set by default to the following locations:
- For 32-bit Windows operating systems—<Installation location>\Program Files\ArcGIS\MaritimeCharting\Desktop<version>\Common.
- For 64-bit Windows operating systems—<Installation location>\Program Files(x86)\ArcGIS\MaritimeCharting\Desktop<version>\Common.
If ArcGIS Maritime was installed in another directory or the product XML files were manually moved after installation, follow the steps below to set the correct location of the product XML configuration files.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Production > Production Properties.
The Production Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Nautical Properties.
- Click the cell next to Product XML file location.
- Click the ellipsis (...) button.
The Browse For Folder dialog box appears.
- Choose the folder that stores your product XML files.
- Click OK.
The selected file location is added to the property.
- Click OK.