You can unpublish a product's last published edition or update number if you are an administrator or have an administrator connection. Unpublishing allows you to export the same edition or update number that was previously published in cases where mistakes are found on the product after it has been published. The Unpublish command deletes the last published record as well as the associated .zip file stored in the product library.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
- Expand Product Library and Products.
- Navigate to the product you want to unpublish.
- Right-click the product and click Publish or View Metadata.
The Publish or View Metadata dialog box appears. It lists the metadata values for each published new edition or update, and exports.
- Right-click the edition or update record of the last published export and click Unpublish.
A message appears asking you if you want to continue.
- Click Yes.
The record is deleted from the Nautical_Metadata table. The zip file is deleted or switched back to the previous version.
- Click Close.