Available with Network Analyst license.
The Select/Move Network Locations Tool can select network analysis objects and move point-based network locations on the map display.
If you need to move linear or polygonal network analysis objects, consider re-creating them or updating them from graphics.
- On the Network Analyst toolbar, click Select/Move Network Locations Tool .
- If the Network Analyst window is not already present, click the Network Analyst window button on the Network Analyst toolbar.
- In the Network Analyst window, click the name of the network analysis class that contains the object you want to select.
- Click the network analysis object on the map display.
The object is selected.
- Click and drag the selected network location to a new location.
Alternatively, you can press CTRL while you click anywhere on the map. The selected network location moves to the location that was clicked.
- If you would like to know where the network location is located on the network, press either the 1 or 2 key.
A green dot and crosshairs flash on the network. If you have configured Network Analyst to reference an address locator, the 2 key will also display the nearest address in the status bar of the Network Analyst window.