Available with Production Mapping license.
Once filters are defined, the Add Combine Filter and Add Modify Filter options in the Filter area streamline the process for adding additional filters.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
- Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click the Data Source tab.
The Data Source tab appears.
- Click the data source you want to use in the Data Source list on the Data Source tab.
The chosen data source is highlighted, and the Filters button becomes available.
- Click Filters.
The Data Filters dialog box appears.
- Right-click in an empty area that is not inside a cell in the Filter area, then choose one of the following options: