Available with Production Mapping license.
When a relationship class has been defined between two feature classes, you can add selected features to the relationship. This adds all the currently selected features to the relationship if the feature class is part of the relationship. For instance, if there is a relationship defined between bridges and roads, all the currently selected roads could be added to the selected bridge as related features.
- Start ArcMap.
- Load data in the map if necessary.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
- Click the Update tab on the Manage Features window.
- Select the feature to which you want to add one or more related features.
- Click the plus sign (+) to expand the feature node and view the relationship class.
- Right-click the related feature and click Add Selected.
All the selected features are associated with the related feature as part of the relationship class.